Wednesday, September 30, 2009

MONSTER cookies

Another recipe from my grandpa...he makes this dough and freezes it and gives it out as Christmas gifts! It's so great--then I have a couple any time I want! When Norris and I first started dating, I would make a few every time he came to my house and he was so impressed. I like to say that's one of the reasons he stuck around:) (Thanks G&G!!)
Teenagers were raving about these when we were selling them in the hallway today. And I'll admit, I was totally raving too. They have everything in them and they make a MONSTER batch of cookies, hence the name. Enjoy!


Monster Cookies

12 eggs, beaten
4 ½ cups brown sugar
4 cups white sugar
1 Tbsp corn syrup
1 Tbsp vanilla
8 tsp. baking soda
1 lb. butter
3 lb. peanut butter
18 cups oats
4 cups chocolate chips
4 cups M&M’s

Mix all ingredients in a large bowl in given order. Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 8 to 10 minutes at 350 F.

No comments: