Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride!

Well, the name sounds fun, right? And for zero calories, you can go on your own sleigh ride:)

So corny, I know. But I finally found a hot tea that I like. I have tried a ton of different kinds and I just can't get into it. I have had this box for a little while and finally broke into it today to give it another shot. It's really good! Actually tastes kind of like a sugar cookie! If you can still find it in the store, give it a try.

And that's my random thought for today. We are about to make over 300 cookies that were ordered by a group at school, so I gearing up by getting far too many boxes of butter out to soften and mixers all lined up. My big bench mixer is broken right now, of all times...

My sister and her team won last night and played a great game! Woah senior year. I bet it went fast for her too. It's hard to believe my younger sister is a senior in college. I am so lucky to have her.

No comments: