Thursday, August 6, 2009

Moving on...

We finally are all moved in to our house (although there are plenty more boxes to unpack...it looks like we're moved in upstairs at least). There were lots of snags along the way to closing, but it happened! I started back to school since I have an extended contract, and am getting pretty much back into the swing of having to be somewhere every day! (What a thought!)
I can't find my camera cord, but I have pictures to share. I ordered another one so it should be here soon. I actually cooked again last night for the first time in a while, which was nice! I definitely love our new kitchen--it's so much brighter in there, which is definitely the best part.
Just thought I'd give a quick update. See you soon!

1 comment:

TheRoadAhead said...

Hey, I really like your new background picture;) Good to see you!