Sunday, August 10, 2008

Great weekend with the parents

My parents came to Wichita this weekend (got here Saturday morning, left this morning) and we had such a good time.
They came to help us with projects, but that's just not as much fun as hanging out! We did finish painting the front door and get the trim in the living room touched up. Norris and my dad built a workbench in the garage (which looks really great, I have to say!). So, we did get some big things done! My mom and I went shopping for "curtains" but we also went clothes shopping of course!
Last night was the most fun--we went to Margarita's where there is a live band, Lotus, who plays every Fri and Sat. They are an awesome band. We got there at 9:30 and stayed until 1:30! I was pretty impressed that my parents wanted to stay out that late:)
There is a dance floor and they play really fun music to dance to. Next time anybody comes to Wichita, you must go there!
Great weekend. I took a couple pictures; I'll have to get them off my camera and onto my comp. soon.
Back to work tomorrow. Kids come on Wed (freshman) and Thurs (everybody)!

Thanks for coming, Mom and Dad!!

No comments: