Monday, July 18, 2011

Jalapeno Popper Dip

If you like jalapeno poppers at all, you will love this stuff! You can adjust the amount of jalapenos to your taste preference, but I love jalapenos and put them on anything I can find to put them on, so I put a lot in this dip and made it pretty spicy. This dip makes quite a bit and would be perfect this fall for football parties!


 Jalapeno Popper Dip

2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened (I used light cream cheese)
1 cup mayonnaise (I used light)
4 oz chopped green chiles, drained
chopped pickled jalapeno peppers (I used about 6 oz and the original recipe calls for 2 oz...adjust to how you like it)
1 cup shredded cheese (I used an Italian blend and some white cheddar...use whatever you want!)

Combine all ingredients and heat in a crockpot over low heat OR combine ingredients except a little cheese and put in baking dish, top with remaining cheese, and bake at 350 for about 25 minutes.

from allrecipes via The Rookie Chef

No comments: