Friday, July 16, 2010

Baked Potato Dip

Before heading out to the lake for the weekend, I was looking for a dip to use as an appetizer for a hamburger/hot dog/grilled vegetable meal. This dip is great with wavy potato chips and with carrots, too!
There are a bunch of sources for this recipe. Here's one! And, how good would THIS one be for a party??

Baked Potato Dip
16 oz sour cream (I used a mix of light and fat free)
1 pkg ranch dressing mix
bacon crumbles (it recommends a POUND of bacon..I used about 2.5 oz of crumbled bacon)
cheddar cheese (again, it recommends THREE cups--I used about 1)
green onions or chives, chopped (optional, to taste)
Mix all together, refrigerate, and serve with dippers!
In other news...
My mom, sis, aunt, and I went to Toy Story 3D. I'd never been to a 3D movie before, and it was cool! Now I want to see one that has some more 3D effects in it! The movie was really cute though. Sweet glasses, D!
We took the dogs on a trip to the lake. The whole way there, they were panting in our faces. This is what they looked like about five minutes after getting in the car. Toddler puppies??

No comments: