Sunday, April 3, 2011

Stephanie's Perfect Party Cookies

I was just recently saying how exciting it is to be able to come up with your own original recipe and that I think it's fun to try out other's original recipes. Ironically, the latest two I have tried are both from girls named Stephanie! First it was Hawaiian chicken, which we loved, and now these perfect party cookies. These are great! You'll have to sample the dough while they're chilling just to see their progress... :) (no Gram, that's not actually a requirement, don't worry!!) I thought the cake batter flavor was more pronounced once the cookies were cooled. I love their fun color! I baked a few and kept the rest in the freezer for a rainy day (which really means they'll be gone by the end of the week!). I am thinking about making a bar cookie out of the remaining dough, which I think would be really great with this dough. Great work, Stephanie!


Perfect Party Cookies
(click words to go to original recipe)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Cara I'm so glad you liked them!