Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!









Have a great day with family and friends! Some of my family is coming tonight, so I am running around today trying to get everything together. This is our pretty table:) (pretty to me anyway!)



Tomorrow we are headed to the in-laws, then Saturday I will go home to see my family and Steven will be here from Florida!!



Lots of great things have been made at school and at home since last recipe posting...I have the pictures but the recipes are mostly at school, so I will update soon! I did make Paula Deen's gingerbread pumpkin trifle for tonight, and I am excited about it--I like the looks of it and I know I'll love the taste. I guess my trifle dish isn't quite big enough, because I only used one of the two gingerbread cakes it calls for and about 2/3 of the pudding/pumpkin mixture and cool whip. I will make another small one to bring to my kids on Monday, I guess! Otherwise, we're keeping it pretty simple tonight and my aunt and grandma are bringing some yummy stuff to go with our stand by of the most simple pork chops ever!


Enjoy your holiday and travel safely!






1 comment:

Colleen said...

That trifle looks delicious! Too bad you can't leave the leftovers for your blog readers ;)