Monday, September 20, 2010

Easy Crockpot Mushroom Chicken

I had parent teacher conferences last week, which means work days from 7-7. I know, that's a regular day for some of you, but a meeting in the morning followed by a day of teaching, making and serving the parent meal for 500 over two days, and some conferences, I'm not in the mood to cook when I get home! I put this in the crockpot before I left for work, and the last bits were being consumed when I got home. Sign of success!!
Norris didn't take a picture :) but this is a simple dish to make--he served it with corn.
This is from the Fix It and Forget It cookbook.

Crockpot Mushroom Chicken

6 boneless, skinless frozen chicken breast halves
2- 10.75 oz cans cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup (I used one of each)
1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms ( I used close to 1 cup)
3/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp peppers

Place frozen chicken in slow cooker. Mix together soup, mushrooms, salt, and pepper and pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours.

No comments: